- Successful acquisitions for development in excess of £300 million
- Proven track record leading to early opportunities from agents
- In-depth analysis of risk, planning potential and profit margins
- Privileged relationships with agents, development funders and surveyors
One of the key principles of any successful investment or development is making the correct acquisition in the first place. Rossco London has a proven track record of buying the right sites for our clients. We have delivered countless opportunities to our investors and with our knowledge of the private residential market we are very well placed to judge what purchasers will find attractive.
< more info
Rossco London provides a full Development Management service that integrates seamlessly with each client investment. The process begins with feasibility studies prior to acquisition and culminates with an exit strategy to achieve the best possible price. Achievable commercial objectives are defined and agreed to best maximise the opportunity.
more info >
- Selecting consultant teams and contractors for the most effective team for each individual project
- Appointments of consultants and contractors on preferential rates
- Constant risk assessment and reporting to clients and funders on overall project programme and cash flow
- Budget analysis and value engineering to achieve maximum profit margins
- Over 20 years of agency experience from our team
- Selection and appointment of selling agent on preferential rates
- Sales material and marketing strategy
- In-depth sales training for agents on the whole project and development process
- Consistently delivered record sales prices across a wide variety of property types and sizes
The most critical part of any development, and the one which is often brushed aside, is the sales process. Many times, very successful projects leave profit behind by not focusing sharply enough on the act of selling the property for the best possible
We understand the fine detail of the sales process and the importance of the individual narrative behind each property. Our experience allows us to build an in-depth sales strategy which helps
fully inform estate agents.