Rossco London is not a building contractor. Instead we source, employ and manage a team of construction professionals on behalf of our clients. We are only acting in the best interests of our clients and we believe that this is a far more powerful and useful proposition. We are motivated by saving costs, improving quality and delivering your project as efficiently as possible. We make sure that the key principles of accountability and transparency are ever-present.
more info >
- Selecting consultant teams such as architects, main contractors and interior designers from a trusted pool of experts and specialists
- Appointing consultants and contractors on preferential rates and terms
- Improving project efficiency and cost
- Advising on planning issues, necessary permissions and feasibility
- Budget management, project sign-off, handover and contractor obligations
- Help with decorative schemes, furniture, appliances and general interior elements
- Substantial trade discounts passed directly to clients
- Reduced rates from premier removal firms
- Home set-up, including all amenities, council tax, TV contracts
- Ongoing service and support
Once a client has purchased a home they often request our help choosing decorative finishes, furniture or even new appliances. Our professional service is offered to manage the set-up of their new property, particularly as we have a lot of experience in telephoning some rather unhelpful companies, so you don’t have to.
< more info
Our home management department controls every aspect of our clients' properties. Our service provides trusted personnel to manage and account for every last expense incurred when running a house. We attend to everything from alarms and security to gardening maintenance, home services and emergencies.
more info >
- Maintenance programmes to keep properties running as smoothly as possible
- Trusted contractors only
- Monthly accounting system tracking every expense for each individual property presented in a clear and concise manner